Throughout the week I use Pocket to save articles that I don’t have time to read during the day. If you have 30 mins to kill take a look at these.
- How much can an extra hour’s sleep change you? – BBC
If you get less than seven-and-a-half hours’ sleep a night you could be in trouble.
- The Secrets of Bezos: How Amazon Became the Everything Store - Bloomberg
Insights into how Amazon is managed by Jeff Bezos. This is a long article but worth the read.
- All Is Fair in Love and Twitter - Nick Bilton – New York Times
Show me a startup that doesn’t have power struggles and founder conflicts.
- AngelList And Beyond: What VCs Really Think Of Crowdfunding - Lora Kolodny
Should VCs be worried about crowd funding platforms?
- Get the Right People to Notice Your Ideas – Dorie Clark - Harvard Business Review
Creating content is difficult, some useful advice on how to develop your personal content strategy.
- Steve Jobs: 10 Presentation Tactics for Ad Agency New Business – Michael Gass
What would Steve Jobs do?
- Tour de France Team Bike round-up
For the cycling fanatic here’s some bike porn.