Report Launch @ 3xe
Last Thursday, at the 3xe Digital Conference in Croke Park, we launched our report on Web Analytics Trends in Irish Business, the latest in our Market Sentiment Series.
This report is based on the findings of a survey of over 100 professionals throughout Ireland over the past two months. Our sample included professionals from a range of industries that include Financial Services, FMCG, Education and the Public Sector. We surveyed this sample on their use of web analytics data, covering topics including responsibility for reporting, tools of choice, challenges to reporting, customisation of reporting tools and long & short term priorities.
- 85% of Irish organisations use Google Analytics as their web analytics tool
- 75% of organisations consider web analytics to be either Critical or Important to their overall organisational strategy
- In 68% of organisations, the marketing department is responsible for reporting on web analytics data
- 71% of organisations admit to not being entirely comfortable reporting on web analytics data
- The biggest challenge identified was “A lack of time / resources to dedicate to web analytics”
Presentation – Web Analytics in Ireland:
At the 3xe Digital Conference, Arekibo’s Digital Marketing Strategist, Darren McManus, spoke about the state of web analytics in Ireland. He also offered some tips to bridge a number of the gaps identified in our report, in particular in relation to knowledge/expertise, time and resources. You can view the presentation below:
For more information, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.